Welcome to Aid4disabled
Life with multiple sclerosis, the ups, downs and falls.
Opening Doors to Reviews, Blogs, Solutions and Thoughts
- A chance to read my recent short sharp snappy posts in date order. Click here
- Discover a whole range of products that help me and may well you to lead a better quality of life. Click here
- Articles and news on the problems of living in the here and now with a disability called MS. Click here
- Read about incidents in my life. I‘m trying to be normal but invariably I fail. Click here
- Sign up to a regular email. Click here
Just to Let You Know
I enjoy achieving something. So I am medically retired but hey who cares? I want to work but there are too many obstacles so I do this instead. I will always give things a go, maybe that’s why this website exists.
There are plenty of other blogs out there. Some are funnier than this one 🙂 some are not as funny 🙁 some might even make you want to slit your throat 🙁 🙁 and finally there is this one 🙂 🙂 . I want this website to be a positive experience with short snappy blogs.
Please don’t be disappointed. I have plenty of grey hairs and bags of enthusiasm, some of it misplaced I used to be a computer geek but it was all green screen stuff. Many many moons ago I really struggled to string a written sentence down on paper. I just scrapped a pass in English Literature ‘O’ level and English Language ‘O’ level. I did science ‘A’ levels and then went to Aberdeen University.
I hope you enjoy this website, its my medical retirement project. Maybe my stories will help you now, later today, tomorrow or maybe even next week.
Advert free zone
I do not have any adverts on this website. There are no irritating pop-ups, yes they really do annoy me. Instead why don’t you sign up to receive a regular email, usually once a week. Just go to SIGN UP.
Black no sugar
I drink weak black tea, no milk my coffee and I don’t add sugar. Incidentally I also failed Latin ‘O’ Level but so what. Aid4disabled is all about my journey with MS since medical retirement.