Welcome to Aid4disabled
Life with multiple sclerosis or the ups, downs and falls
Opening Doors to Reviews, Blogs, Solutions and Thoughts
- My last few blogs. A chance to read my recent short sharp snappy posts. Click here
- Discover a whole range of products that help me and may well you to lead a better quality of life. Click here
- Articles and news on the problems of living in the here and now with a disability called MS. Click here
- Read about incidents in my life. I‘m trying to be normal but invariably I fail. Click here
- Sign up to a regular email. Click here
Just to Let You Know
I enjoy achieving something. So I am medically retired but who cares? I want to work but there are too many obstacles so I do this instead. I will always give things a go, maybe thats why this website exists.
There are plenty of other blogs out there. Some are funnier than this one 🙂 some are not as funny 🙁 some might even make you want to slit your throat 🙁 🙁 and finally there is this one 🙂 🙂 . I want this website to be a positive experience with short snappy blogs.
Please don’t be disappointed. I have plenty of grey hairs and I’m quite new to the idea of social media and websites. I used to be a computer geek but it was all green screen stuff. Many many moons ago I failed English If you like the Literature ‘O’ level and only just passed my English Language ‘O’ level. Its really obvious. Nonetheless I hope this website will help you now, later today, tomorrow or maybe next week.
Advert free zone
I do not have any adverts on this website. There are no irritating pop-ups, yes they really do annoy me. Instead why don’t you sign up to receive an regular email, usually once a week. Just go to SIGN UP.
Black no sugar
I drink weak black tea and I do not put milk into my coffee. Incidentally I also failed Latin ‘O’ Level but so what. Aid4disabled is all about my journey with MS since medical retirement.