Be a Garlic Crusher With A Rocker
Be a garlic crusher with a rocker though the experts say you should chop garlic. Well try a Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker
that’s all well and good saying you should chop garlic but they ain’t got my problems. No I definitely find it easier to crush garlic with a rocker. Even The Wife says its easier to crush garlic with a rocker than a traditional press. Recently I was given a Joseph Joseph garlic rocker and it is so easy to use, satisfying and even therapeutic. Just peel a clove then just crush garlic with a rocker. So easy to use, you do not have a strong grip.
Be a garlic crusher with a rocker
- Peel the garlic
- Crush garlic with a rocker by pushing down and rocking back and forth over the cloves of garlic
- This action breaks up garlic cloves quickly and easily, forcing the pieces up through the mesh of holes in its base
- The crushed garlic is collected in the bowl shaped rocker
- The crushed garlic can now be easily scraped into a pan for cooking
- The rocker is easy to clean with a washing-up brush. The rocker is also dishwasher safe
This rocker does not require a strong grip. It effectively squashes the garlic cloves quickly and easily, forcing the pieces up through the mesh of holes in the base It is a very robust good quality kitchen tool. The metal rocker will last longer than the plastic ones although it is more expensive.
Try out the Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker just click on the picture to find out more.
Clever design of a useful item for the kitchen, it will crush and mince the garlic quickly, easily and efficiently
What do customers say
- This is a beautiful little gadget
- It’s much easier to use than a garlic crusher
- This is a perfect tool. It works well, looks great