Disabled Toilet Radar Key
I travel up to London via Euston Station quite often, when I get there I often need to go to the loo or else I might get ‘caught short’. A Radar Toilet Key is needed to get into the disabled toilets. It is time get a disabled toilet radar key.
Used to go to the public loos
In the past I’ve always paid my 30p and gone into the public toilets. Not so simple now that I use a wheelchair and catheter. So far a toilet attendant is there to let me in to the disabled loos. The time has come when I need to buy a disabled toilet radar key. I don’t want to risk an accident.
Disabled Toilet Radar Key
Why are one of these keys so useful?
- It is a large, conspicuous, silver-coloured key that opens more than 9,000 accessible toilets in the UK .
- These toilets are large enough to give access to a wheelchair
- The key is easy to grip and its easy turn when it is in the lock.
- Definitely improves your quality of life. Less chance of being caught short when needing a pee. This is a huge advantage.
- Toilets with a RADAR lock are now in a huge number of public places across the UK.
- The Radar Key Scheme means that disabled toilets can be kept locked, this helps to prevent vandalism and misuse.
- Have confidence that these toilets will be available for use.
- This key is guaranteed to open all RADAR operated toilets.
- There is an app to load on your mobile phone to find nearest disabled toilets.
Buy a RADAR Accessible Toilet Key now
A few facts
The first Radar toilet opened in 1981. Since then, more than 400 local authorities and thousands of businesses have joined the scheme. Some 9,000 toilets are now listed as being accessible via the Radar key but the figure is probably much higher.
The idea for the disabled toilet radar key came from the Royal Association of Disability and Rehabilitation, aka Radar.
The same toilets are available to both men and women.
The toilets in trains are disabled friendly but there is no guarantee that they will be working.
What do customers say
- I have found this extremely useful as I get immediate access when other toilets are busy and also have room to take my walking trolley inside with me.
- makes life a lot easier for those with limited mobility
- If your disabled and need access to locked public toilets that require a radar key then this is for you
- The easy grip top also makes it easier to turn in the lock.
I do agree, there is an awful lot of rubbish that has to be sifted through to get to informative articles.
Many thanks for those kind words.
I am aware of the problems with the pictures. I’ve had a few technical problems and have to reload them. At the same time I am reviewing all te posts. A huge task (nearly 500 posts) and has to be tackled a little bit at a time. I suspect the whole process will last over a year. Hope to get all the picture back by mid to end of February.
Thanks for the publish. I have continually seen that a majority of people are desirous to lose weight since they wish to look slim as well as attractive. Even so, they do not continually realize that there are more benefits for losing weight in addition. Doctors insist that overweight people come across a variety of health conditions that can be instantly attributed to the excess weight. The good news is that people who sadly are overweight along with suffering from different diseases are able to reduce the severity of their illnesses by simply losing weight. It’s possible to see a steady but noticeable improvement with health if even a small amount of weight-loss is realized.
Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i
was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.
This is a wordpress site so their plugins and widgets help. You also need to have a good web hoster. Hope this helps.
The new keys will be easier to use although all existing keys will still work.
Check whether your key says “Radar NKS” on it? If it doesnt, then it is a pirated copy and that is probably why you have been having trouble using it.
There is talk of the RADAR key getting a relaunch this year. I think they should take the opportunity to make them easier to use.