The Helping Hand Reacher
Helping Hand Reacher is a sturdy, lightweight Reacher, so useful to have around the home.
Pick things up from the fl0or
This is ideal for a person who has difficulty bending over or does not have good balance. It uses a simple trigger action to pick things up. It is easy to use and ideal for people with limited grip. This is absolutely ideal for someone with arthritis.
Use it to take a book from a bookshelf or use the magnetic tip to pick up keys that you’ve dropped. It can even help with dressing, for example putting a jacket or coat over your shoulders.
Hang it from a wheel chair or rollator
So often the New! Helping Hand Classic 32″ is not to-hand when you really need it. There is a handy ‘stick-clip’ so it can be securely and safely attached to wheelchair, rollator, walking stick or frame. This is very useful because now there is less chance of leaving it behind when you change chairs or move to another room.
So easy to use
The head rotates for ease of use.
The non-slip, rubber lined gripcert jaw ensures a secure hold of even if the item is very slippery.
- The world’s number 1 selling reacher!
- The Reacher is 82 cm (32″) long
- Helps to maintain independence in daily activities.
- Avoids bending or twisting when getting dressed.
- Safe retrieval of fallen items.
- Handy magnet at the end for keys, etc.
- Remove books from book shelves
- Unique Lifetime Guarantee
Customer comments include
- I have picked up everything, thin bits of paper to heavy food jars. The magnetic end is also great if you drop your keys (or in my case my sewing scissors). It also acts as a good back scratcher!
- Robust, very practical and inexpensive.
- Excellent item perfect for picking up small items when you can’t bend down
- Its strong enough to pick up fairly heavy things too
Buy a New! Helping Hand Classic 32″ now. It will make your life so much easier.