handSteady drinking mug
Do you have such a severe tremor that drinking from a normal cup is difficult? If you are unlucky enough to have a tremor in the arms weak wrists or weak hands? If that is the case then a handSteady drinking mug could be the solution. Incidentally it will also help if you have difficulty swallowing or arthritis. A handSteady drinking mug will make having a drink so much easier. Also it might be a suitable gift for a friend or relative of yours who has a tremor.
It has a large easy to hold handle
Its a clever device, you hold the handle of the cup and as you tilt the handle the cup stays vertical. It eliminates the possibility of spill liquid when you have a drink, no need to use a straw. The handle rotates but the cup remains vertical – clever eh
Here is a short video from Judi Brums who lives in Surrey, England. Judi has Multiple Sclerosis and like many other people with advanced MS, Judi finds drinking easier with handSteady because:
- It has a large, easy to hold handle.
- It tilts easily. Just tilt the cup by using one hand and the rotatable handle (see the video for a demo of how Judi drinks with handSteady
- It’s lightweight.
Much the easiest way to understand it is to have a look at the video. If you want to know more then go to handsteady information
- There in no need to tip your head back when drinking
- The cup is dishwasher proof.
- It does not break if dropped.
- It is something to help you but it does not label you as a disabled person.
It is a recent invention, it was first available during the summer of 2012. As far as I know there is nothing quite like it available to buy.
If you have bought one then please leave a comment let me know what you think of it.
Saddle stool to move around in the kitchen
Reasons why I enjoy my Travelscoot
Leave a Reply