OXO Good Grips Ice Cube Tray
OXO Good Grips Ice Cube Tray is so easy to use.
Fill the tray with water, press the silicone lid over the tray, smooth the lid, pour off any excess water and its now ready to put into your freezer. You don’t have to worry about tipping or tilting the tray when you carry it from sink to freezer. The innovative silicone lid seals water into the ice cube tray and keeps it from leaking out. It works at any angle! Easy ice cubes could not be simpler.
The clever bit
OXO Good Grips Ice Cube Tray solves the problem of spilt water by using its innovative silicone lid. This seals the water into the tray. The tray does not have to be stored completely flat, in fact it can be up to 45 degree angle and you can even store one tray on top of another. Its unique, patented cover allows quick release of any number of cubes and prevents the rest of the cubes from tumbling out.
Here’s a video
Easy to use
So easy to use and there is no mess or spillages. We all suffer the ‘ice cube tray wobble’ when carrying the ice cube tray to your freezer or putting it into your freezer.
- Silicone lid seals water into the ice cube tray before freezing
- Sealed lid that consequently allows stacking and angled storage of the freezer trays in the freezer
- Innovative rounded ice cube shape releases cubes easily
- Keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer odours
- Silicone lid can be taken off for easy cleaning
- Comfortable handle for a firm grip while filling or carrying
- Hand wash with soapy water
Buy an OXO Good Grips No Spill Ice Cube Tray now
OXO kitchen equipment
The design of this range of products is excellent. It is very good for people who have difficulty carrying anything without wobbling and with this product the task is so much easier and simpler. I do like the OXO Good Grips Screw-Pull Cork Screw as awell as the OXO Good Grips Measuring Jugs. They make a complex task that so much easier, simpler and more straight forward. Take a look ay them.
- This the best ice tray I’ve seen or used because it does not drip, but even better, you can push the ice cubes out with one finger as the cubes are curved, and just slip out.
- Easy to fill, hard to spill when taking to the freezer.
- Ingenious so no spill design