Lifemax Portable LED Night Light
No more stumbling around in the dark if you have the LifeMax Portable LED Night Light with a movement and light sensor. It turns on a low powered LED light when movement is detected. Ideal for lighting areas where no mains power is available such as cupboards, sheds, garage, dark passageways. The light detects motion and lights automatically in the dark. It can be wall mounted or can be free standing this offers fantastic flexibility.
Imagine if you are disabled
It is ideal for a disabled person wanting a portable night light to help find a light switch. The light comes on as soon as motion is detected and turns off 1 minute after movement stops.
101 uses for this type of light
The light switch might be a few yards along the landing from the door, use the NED light like a torch. The portable LED night light is great for lighting in areas where no mains power is available such as cupboards, sheds, garage, etc. Both Infra-Red and Photo Sensor technology detects motion and lights automatically in the dark.
Other uses for a Lifemax portable LED night light
There might be a dark passageway that needs to be negotiated. A gate that has to be opened or shut. Think of uses in the in the home, workshop, office or garage and many security applications – turns on when movement is detected in the dark.
- Automatically turns off after 1 minute if no movement is detected or the area is well lit
- Detection zone up to 5 metres and 100 degrees
- Manual on/off switch or automatic operation
- Supplied with versatile wall fixing bracket or just position on shelf, table or floor
- Low power drain LED gives long battery life. Can also operate from mains adapter
The Lifemax Portable LED Night Light is very useful. Both Infra-Red and Photo Sensor technology detects motion and lights automatically in the dark.
Some customer comments
- This Light was purchased to aid someone disabled to get out of bed and reach the toilet and return, without disturbing anyone else, this is now in constant use.
- Perfect solution to helping kids to the loo in the night
- there are pretty smart solutions out there for all of us, and this turned out to be definitely the best I have found so far.
- Gives a decent light to find the tricky first steps on my dim lit staircase
Buy a Portable LED Night Light with a movement and a light sensor now.