Braun Rechargeable Toothbrush
Multiple Sclerosis makes it difficult to hold a toothbrush and clean my teeth. I have used a Braun rechargeable toothbrush for several years. I find it so much simpler and easier to use. An electric toothbrush will clean your teeth and it removes plaque more easily than a manual one. There are so many reasons to use an electric one.
Why use a Braun Rechargeable toothbrush?
- Rechargeable toothbrush for twice the cleaning action
- Oscillates and rotates to remove up to twice as much plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Pulsates to break-up plaque, and rotates to sweep plaque away
- 7600 rotations every minute as well as a two minute timer to assist effective brushing
- 1 Dual Clean interchangeable head included, compatible with all oscillate/rotate interchangeable heads
The Braun Rechargeable Toothbrush is a good no-frills basic electric toothbrush.
Once you’ve moved to an electric toothbrush, you really don’t want to go back to a manual one largely because you can never get your teeth feeling so clean.
Treat yourself to a Braun Rechargeable Toothbrush now. Your dentist and dental hygienist will be happier people. Fewer fillings will be a significant money saver. This is a good basic electric toothbrush.
Why use an electric toothbrush?
- Electric toothbrushes make brushing easier
- It provides the cleaning action for you.
- An electric toothbrush can move thousands of times per minute, as opposed to a few hundred times for a manual brush. It cleans the teeth thoroughly and it is also effective at removing stains from teeth.
- Oscillating or rotating electric toothbrushes use a dentist-inspired cupping action to clean tooth by tooth. This type of toothbrushe removes more plaque and reduces gingivitis (inflammation of the gum tissue) more effectively than a regular manual toothbrush.
Why oh why are these type of things sold in plastic cases that are so difficult to open? Is there a secret competition?
I have tried using my teeth and they are not sharp enough. Eventually I resort to using a pair of scissors but then they need to be strong to cut through the plastic packaging.
- I’ve owned this particular toothbrush for over a year now and I’ve been very pleased with it
- This is my first non-manual toothbrush and I wish I had bought one earlier! It cleans so well and already I notice a difference.
- A good machine, it leaves my teeth feeling super-smooth just like after the dental hygienist has had a good scrape of them. Easy to use and gives the gums a good workout.
Look at the Braun rechargeable toothbrush now.